Thursday, June 13, 2013

Walking on My Border.

Walking on My Border is a journal entry system, as much as I hate to admit - mostly because I don't like talking about myself or feel like I'm bragging/complaining . The last 6 years, I've had counselors tell me that writing is therapeutic and helps in getting thoughts, feelings, and fears out. Although this is true, I have to do it without thinking that I'm leaving this for posterity or the 1-in-a-million , no trillion, chance that when I meet my grave, an author will create a Biography for me.
Through this blog, aka: therapy session, you will experience an inside look at me, my life, and the live-in experience of Borderline Personality Disorder (oh, and the 'thrills' that come with it). Maybe you'll think that I'm a victim, maybe you'll decide that I am a Bitch.. Who knows!? According to my counselor that's what I get to decide, and ultimately choose what side of 'my' Border I walk on.

Here ya go..

1bor·der : noun \ˈbȯr-dər\

Definition of BORDER

1: an outer part or edge 

1bor·der·line

adjective \-ˌlīn\

Definition of BORDERLINE

1a : being in an intermediate position or state : not fully classifiable as one thing or its opposite <a borderline state between waking and sleeping>
b : not quite up to, typical of, or as severe as what is usual, standard, or expected <borderline intelligence> <borderline hypertension>
c : characterized by psychological instability in several areas (as interpersonal relations, behavior, and identity) but only with brief or no psychotic episodes <a borderline personality disorder> 
d: situated at or near a border <a borderline town>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment